A Macaroni Kid Tip of the Week.
Here's a tip for fun you can have with your kids and a source of "no worry" viewing for them. Check out The Official LEGO® Channel at Youtube.com. It is stocked with more than 500 videos and more are uploaded every day. The videos are all kid safe and family friendly. There are many themes and varieties, a few examples include:
Our Macaroni Kid tip is to create your own playlist with your kids. It’s a fun activity that you can do together. Later, it’s easy to access for viewing, especially on the road from a mobile device when you hear the dreaded “I’m bored”. Making a playlist is easy. Simply follow these steps:Visit The Official LEGO® Channel on YouTube and watch one of your favorite videos.Click “Video Options” then click “Add to Playlist.”Sign in using your YouTube Login.Add your video to an existing playlist or create a new one.
- Behind the Bricks – a “behind the scenes” tour of LEGO® including a tour of a Master Builder Model Shop in Prague; a video showing the creation of a Life Size Incredible Hulk, and plenty more.
- Brick Tips – A cool series that shows kids (and adults) how to use the stop-motion app to make their own movies.
- Cool Creations - which features unique and amazing creations built by other kids and adults.
- Sneak Peeks – including scenes from the upcoming Monster Fighters season and more.
- Other themes on The Official LEGO® Channel include: Video Game Trailers – Featuring trailers of the latest LEGO® video games including LEGO® Harry Potter, LEGO® Star Wars & more.
- LEGO® Brand – Videos include; How It All Started, World’s Largest Lemonade Stand, Bricks In Space, among others.
- Designer Videos – learn how a designer makes a Super Soarer Jet, a Street Rebel Motorcycle, and watch designers play with their creations.
- Others include Board Game Videos, Fan Creation Videos, TV Spots, and Mini Movies
Our kids are going to spend time watching videos, playing with their devices. Watching and engaging with videos from LEGO®
will foster and create a desire to engage with LEGO®
toys in the “real world” for some off-line play we all love to see.LEGO® is a Macaroni Kid National Sponsor and compensation was provided to Macaroni Kid