BlogMacaroni Kid iPad Mini Giveaway Rules
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF MAY 15, 2013 AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF AND CURRENTLY RESIDING IN ONE OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. ENTRIES VALID May 15, 2013 at 6:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on June 15, 2013 at 12 p.m. (PST).
1. Giveaway Summary: Entry into this Giveaway begins May 15, 2013 at 6:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on June 15, at 12:00 p.m. (PST). Any entries received after the giveaway period will not be considered. This Giveaway consists of one winner drawn from all eligible entries received between these dates. To enter, provide the requested information on the subscribe tab. You will be asked to enter your name and valid email address that is your own email address. By entering into this sweepstakes, you consent to permitting Macaroni Kid LLC to contact you in the event you win. No purchase necessary and purchase anywhere will not, in any way, increase chances of winning. Entering more than once is prohibited and does not increase your chances of winning. Winners will be chosen on or about June 15, at 12:00 p.m. (PST) by random.org. Entry in this giveaway does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in giveaway, each entrant unconditionally agrees to comply with these official rules, and you are automatically signed up for Macaroni Kid’s free e-mail newsletter.
3. Drawing: Entry into this Giveaway begins May 15, 2013 at 6:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on June 15, at 12:00 p.m. (PST). Any entries received after the giveaway period will not be considered. To enter, a person must subscribe to any one of Macaroni Kid e-mail newsletters (subscribing to multiple newsletters will not alter odds of winning) and enter her email address on the giveaway landing/subscriber now page. Winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries by random.org. Macaroni Kid will announce the winner on its Facebook page and will contact the winner via email. If the potential winner declines prize, fails to respond to three email efforts to contact him or her or fails to use the prize, Macaroni Kid reserves the right to either select another winner or deem the prize forfeited. If a dispute arises over prize, the winner is the person to whom the email account is registered.
4. Prizes: One (1) Giveaway prize of an iPad Mini will be offered, with a value of approximately $329 US. Prize may be in the form of an Apple store gift card of equal value.
5. Conditions of Participation: Each prize winner is responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes, along with any other fees or expenses, associated with any prize he or she wins. Accepting a prize constitutes winner’s consents to the use of their name, city and state for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation or notice, to the extent such use is permitted by law.
6. Eligibility: To be eligible to win giveaway prize, entrant must subscribe to a Macaroni Kid email newsletter and enter her email address on the giveaway landing page between May 15, 2013 at 6:00 a.m. (PST) and June 15, at 12:00 p.m. (PST). An entrant is not eligible to win if he or she is under 18 years of age as of May 15, 2013 or not a legal resident of and currently residing in one of the 50 U.S. states or the District of Columbia. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Odds of winning depend on total numbers of entries. Macaroni Kid is not responsible for problems encountered with computer systems, equipment, failure of email, or problems with the internet or entrant’s internet connection.
Macaroni Kid LLC and the individual prize providers assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of human error, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the Macaroni Kid Giveaway. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, MACARONI KID LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Disputes/Governing Law/Jurisdiction: Any dispute arising out of this sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the state of New York, without reference to its choice of law rules. By participating in this giveaway, all participants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New York for resolution of any disputes arising hereunder.
8. Winner Information: Winners will be notified by email to the email address provided and winner’s first name will be posted on the Macaroni Kid Facebook page. Names of winners can also be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Macaroni Kid, 860 Montauk Highway, Water Mill, New York 11976. Any such request must be received on or before September 1, 2013.
9. Sponsor: Macaroni Kid is the sole sponsor of this giveaway, 860 Montauk Highway, Water Mill, New York 11976.
10. Release: By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify (i) Macaroni Kid, LLC, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers and advertising and promotion agencies of each; (ii) the individual sponsor identified above; and (iii) Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
11. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Apple, Facebook, or any other party.
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC