Your child could have their artwork featured in a KIDZ BOP music video!
That's just one of the amazing opportunities available during Crayola Creativity Week Jan. 23 to 29. The week's lineup of events also includes daily fun learning activities and lots of giveaways!
Crayola, which inspires creativity and celebrates learning, sparking kids’ imaginations, and helping them express themselves, established Crayola Creativity Week in 2022. In its first year, thousands of educators from all 50 states and 26 countries took part.
Sign up at Crayola.com/CreativityWeek to be among the first to know about this year’s resources, activities, and events!
During the 2023 weeklong celebration, Crayola will provide parents and teachers with activity sheets, giveaways, and unique learning videos featuring celebrity talent. Crayola Creativity Week ties to key learning objectives, spotlighting creativity through visual art, dance, STEAM, literacy, and more.
Crayola Creativity Week makes it easy to re-ignite children’s excitement for learning after the holiday break!
This year's Crayola Creativity Week theme is “Turning Today’s Interests into Tomorrow’s Careers.”
Each day’s lesson takes around 30 minutes and features a learning video from a celebrity.
During Crayola Creativity week, children will:
- Complete the daily creative challenge using downloadable Crayola Thinking Sheet activities.
- Share artwork online to enter to win a prize pack featuring some awesome Crayola products and opportunities, including having their artwork featured in a KIDZ BOP music video.
- Join NASA astronauts, Broadway stars, comedians, Olympic athletes, and more in a book read-aloud and hands-on art demonstration.
The lineup of speakers for Crayola Creativity Week:
- Monday, January 23: "Endless Possibilities," with NASA astronauts, scientists, and engineers and former NASA intern/illustrator Shane Tolentino
- Tuesday, January 24: "Building Dreams and Community," with Broadway star Ali Stroker and Illustrator Gillian Reid
- Wednesday, January 25: "Dancing with Traditions," with indigenous dancer Ria Thundercloud and Illustrator Kalila J. Fuller
- Thursday, January 26: "Language and Laughter," with a comedian James “Murr” Murray and comedy writer Carsen Smith
- Friday, January 27: "Keys to Kindness," with child actor and artist Winslow Fegley
- Saturday, January 28: "Self-Confidence and Student Voice," with hip-hop legend and co-founder of Run DMC Darryl "DMC" McDaniels and Illustrator Tristan Tait
- Sunday, January 29: "Weathering Emotions," with meteorologist Dylan Dreyer and Illustrator Rosie Butcher
Want to know more? The full content line-up can be found on the Events Calendar on Crayola.com/CreativityWeek!