Celebrate National Peanut Butter Cookie Day with these delicious Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies! This recipe combines classic peanut butter cookie ingredients with a sweet and fruity twist, making for a jam-packed delicious treat that's sure to please.
At Macaroni KID, we skip the fluff and get straight to the good stuff. No need to scroll through pages of unnecessary content — our recipes are easy to find. Now let's get cooking!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 packets of instant maple oatmeal
- 1 4 oz. container of strawberry applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Jar of strawberry jelly
Charlotte Linde | Macaroni KID
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, egg, sugar, peanut butter, instant oatmeal packets, strawberry applesauce, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Mix well until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Next, roll the dough into small balls and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- Use a teaspoon to create a small indentation in each ball. Fill each indentation with a dollop of strawberry jelly.
- Bake the cookies in the pre-heated oven for 12-14 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These peanut butter & jelly cookies are the perfect sweet treat to celebrate National Peanut Butter Cookie Day, or any day for that matter! The combination of peanut butter and strawberry jelly is a classic one, and the addition of maple oatmeal gives these cookies a unique twist. Give them a try and see for yourself how delicious they are.