Join Poliglot for a virtual cooking class and learn how your children can cook ‘Funny Face Paratha’ an easy Indian snack while also bringing family members closer together through new memories made at home and a love for Indian food.
From Poliglot: Let kids have some fun in the kitchen with this easy to make, Funny Face Paratha.
• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon chilly powder/chilly flakes
• 1 1/4 cup lukewarm water
• 1 1/2 tablespoons butter for smearing
• Rolling pin and base
• Pan for roasting
• Cookie cutters
• Cheese slices or dressing for topping
• Avocado, olives , cucumber etc for adding the fun faces
This class is suitable for kids 7-12 years. Parents are free to join!